Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Ultimate Awesome, Revisited

So the RO got bored and decided to test out The Ultimate Awesome

I started out by putting a little bit of peanut butter on some bacon, it was Pretty Awesome. The RO had never tried this particular combination before, but it is surprisingly tasty. 




Next, I melted some chocolate chips on top of another piece of bacon, this was Really Awesome. If you don't believe me, look in the candy section at Whole Foods the next time you are there, they sell bacon chocolate bars. 


I think we can all agree that this next combination is Totally Awesome


Lastly, I made The Ultimate Awesome, bacon topped with peanut butter and chocolate chips. This was, as expected, the ultimate awesome, but I felt it lacked imagination on my part. So, I made one more attempt at the ultimate awesome.




This truly was The Ultimate Awesome. Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, topped with a a piece of fried bacon, and they were amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment